Box Magazine G&P m249 & MK46 (Bullgear)
Only Box Magazine m249.
You have to have it: G&P KIT Box Magazine m249
Mk 46 There is no insert in the machine gun. Wire connection.
Be sure to set up the operation speed.
1) Turn off the controller.
2) Turn the regulator back on.
3) Start firing and turn the regulator slowly until no more skips occur.
G&P Box Magazine m249 ( 2500rd ) NO Battery inside
G&P Box Magazine m249 ( 2100rd ) Battery inside
1) Fast replacement of a box on time - practically as change of normal Magazine.
2) Lack of wires outside of a box and connectors which need to be disconnected when changing a box.
3) Ease of dismantling
4) The strengthened motor with a reducer.
5) The feed gear from aluminum cnc.
6) Speed control of giving of spheres.
7) Automatic feed and work of a box.
8) Convenience of a charge of BBs.
10) Modularity of the platform of a box: we can improve at any time and also change construction and release completions and updates.
The machine gun runs on batteries inside the BOXMAG