Hop-Up AK (GEN2)
1) Principle like ball screws on machine tools, screw pair, small thread size allows a very precise adjustment of the roller pressure.
Additional fixation in the form of a rubber ring on the release.
2) Barrel locking.
-Slots on the barrel
-2 rubber rings
-Centralizer clip (it is not on the photo).
What are the main advantages.
- Vertical and exact adjustment of the plunger pressure
- It is possible to see visually how the rubber band is set and how its skirt sticks out.
- It is possible to see visually how the rubber band presses on the rubber band (important for Silhope etc.)
- You may at the same time check the fit of the nozzle in length and so on and resharpen it at once if it is necessary without dismantling the gun and the Geabox