Insert in the real ammo box for the M249
Be sure to set up the operation speed.
1) Turn off the controller.
2) Turn the regulator back on.
3) Start firing and turn the regulator slowly until no more skips occur.
Insert in the original box for the M249.
The capacity of the box is 2700 balls.
Ball feed speed at 11.1 to 2400 balls per minute.
It works from 7.4 to 12 volts.
1) Easy disassembly.
2) Reliable motor with gearbox.
3) The feed mechanism was simplified and made of aluminum, which gives many times more reliability compared to native plastic ones.
4) Adjusting the speed of the ball feed: you can adjust the feed in real time for your machine gun.
5) Automatic feed and operation of the box: to connect it is necessary to solder 2 wires to the motor, red + and black -.
6) To install the insert does not need to make structural changes to the box.